Cresskill Memory Care Community in Bergen County NJ
A dedicated Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Facility in New Jersey
248 Madison Ave.,
Cresskill, NJ 07626 1.800.935.9898
Memory Care Living at Cresskill is a cozy home with its own kitchen to make the nutritious home-cooked meals that stir memories of favorite meals from the past. The feeling of living in our Cresskill home is welcoming, relaxed and comfortable, and yet completely safe and secure. Our warm and loving family of caregivers makes it truly a home for residents and their loved ones.
Memory Care Living at Cresskill is the preferred alternative to standard institutional care nursing home for people in need of 24 hour Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Our warm and intimate home setting provides the optimal living conditions for our memory care residents.
Some of the Cresskill colonial-style home features include:
• 15 private bedrooms
• Elevator with safety features
• Well-designed interior with cutting-edge continuous flow to allow for safe wandering
• Beautifully landscaped secured grounds with continuous loop to enjoy the outdoors and fresh air
• Art therapy program customized to your loved one’s specific needs
• Individual and group daily activity programs to stimulate memory and social participation
• Fresh flowers every day
Memory Care Living at Cresskill is accessible from the Palisade Interstate Parkway, Routes 80, 95, 208, and 4, making it easier to spend more time with your loved one.
Contact us today to learn more about our community in Cresskill, NJ
With 12 locations in northern and central New Jersey neighborhoods, there is a memory care home near you. Bergen County in Mahwah, Ramsey, Park Ridge, Cresskill, Paramus, Woodcliff Lake and Hillsdale
Morris County in Montville and Chester | Somerset County in Green Brook | Mercer County in Princeton